The Loves Science series is not only adorable and fun, but also chock full of brainy info about, well... SCIENCE! Yay!
Test your knowledge, use your imagination, and enjoy: Click for activity kits including mazes, crosswords, coloring pages, and a downloadable Science Bingo game.
Every Child a Reader has a bunch of downloadable coloring pages from your favorite Children's Book artists, including one from Raúl the Third!
Highlights for Children is chock full of FREE cool stuff, like:
* Free printable workbook pages at bit.ly/HighlightsWorkbookPrintables
* Crafts, recipes, science experiments, games, puzzles, and more at HighlightsKids.com
* Hours of puzzle videos at bit.ly/HighlightsKidsYouTube and animated stories at bit.ly/HighlightsHighFiveYouTube
* Highlights Hangout podcast episodes on bit.ly/HighlightsHangoutYouTube, or wherever you listen to podcasts
* Engaging digital play on HiddenPictures.com or any of their apps, available in the App Store or on Google Play
Author-Illustrator Kim Smith is something of an expert when it comes to Empty Cardboard Boxes... her book BOXITECTS might just inspire the creative young maker in your life! You can buy a copy here, but meanwhile:
Here is a short and fascinating experiment about corrugated cardboard -- just what makes it so strong?: https://youtu.be/rwsQrWMgifY
And here is a draw-along with the main character from Boxitects, Meg! : https://youtu.be/2U5ud24jB9g